"As a small business owner in Maine, I've found that we have saved a substantial sum of money by joining the MMA Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust. We receive a large refund every year and put it toward next years premiums."
- Michael Clark, VP-B.M. Clark Co., Inc., Union, Me
(truck and bus body manufacturers)
"MMA's Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust was a breeze to sign up for. They figured out the difficult parts and I simply watched the premiums go down!"
- Earle Morse, owner, Birchwood Interiors, Carrabassett Valley, Me
(home improvement contractors)
"How do we benefit from MMA's Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust? Lower rates, refund from prior years unused premiums, a retrospective rating program offering as much as a 30% additional discount to firms that keep their claims low, and more control of our ultimate insurance costs."
- Gary Serino, President-Maine Course Hospitality Group, Yarmouth, Me
"MMA's Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust is the best workers' compensation plan that any safety-minded Maine business could have."
- Don Hastings, President-Hallowell Printing Co., Hallowell, Me
"We have benefited in our relationship with MMA's Workers' Comp Trust by receiving a return of unused premiums each year, which has directly translated into increased savings throughout the years."
- Maureen Kinsey, owner-Sheepscot Machine Works, Newcastle, Me
"Even though the discounted rates and the potential refund of unused premiums were the deciding factors in signing up with MMA's Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust, it is the Service that keeps us here. Claims and billing are taken care of promptly with no problems."
- Stephen Malcolm, owner– Boothbay Home Builders, Boothbay, Me
(millwork and general contractors)
"MMA's Self-Funded Workers' Comp Trust alone returns my dues to me many times over in savings and refunds."
- Roger Pomerleau, President-Frank Pomerleau, Inc., Augusta, Me
(furniture and appliance super store)